Friday, March 1, 2013

Quilt Along with Beaquilter

I've never done a whole quilt along, but I'm going to attempt one with Bea.
It started yesterday (March 1) but I don't have my fabrics together yet, so I'll be starting a week late. That's ok, because I just found out my local quilt shop is having a 50% off sale on all their cotton fabric next Saturday. Woo Hoo!! I'll get some cool stuff I know and will be much happier working on this if I have a set of fabrics that please me for this particular pattern. I'll post my fabric and hopefully my two sessions of quilt along work next weekend.

If you are so inclined, you might jump over to Beaquilter and check out the fun!

EDITED
I visited my LQS and purchased enough fabric to begin. It's much prettier in person and the red and blue in the large print is the same shade as the other fabrics.
When I got home, I discovered I have some yellow and another blue that should work well with this. They are scraps, but I'll make it work. Now, all I need is the white printed and the large blue floral, then I'll be all set. I hope to at least get this cut out today. If I don't get it sewn up, I'll work on it tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I added the button to my sidebar, but don't know as I will do this one - will follow everyone's progress though.

    ReplyDelete