Thursday, March 7, 2013

UFOs and Finishes

I have made some headway with my summer quilt UFO.
This is just three of the rows laid out on a bed. The last three rows are yet to be assembled but I'm getting there.

I finished all the little gifts for my Little Klaire. They will be gifted to her Mommy and Daddy on Sunday afternoon at a shower in their honor.


Every time I thought I was finished, I decided to add something. But it was fun doing it for one of my family members for a change. I'd planned to make another quilt, but time got away from me.
I think I may be doing more sewing for LMW and LK in the future. Making clothes and such for the little darlings seem like a lot of fun. I remember doing quite a bit of it for my kids when they were tiny and I enjoyed it very much.

The weekend in upon us and I plan to work on my quilt along with Bea the next couple of days. I hope you all have a blessed weekend. And don't forget to set your clocks ahead!! (I really wish we'd just let time alone...)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such cute little things! BUT I adore those cute little shoes!! How darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! The shoes are too much! Sooo cute! Finally!!! There's PINK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete