Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quick Work

I have been sewing like a madwoman today. I needed to get this done for my little man so he could wear it to the Easter celebration at Mother's Day Out.
I found the fabric online and LeLe and I had a fit over it. Since it's obviously Easter fabric, we are trying to get as much wear out of it this week as possible. So, to MDO tomorrow, then to his ENT appointment, and then Sunday morning for Easter services. He has a little white polo shirt and some white socks and sandals to wear with it. I know he's going to be adorable...but then he always is!! Ha.

I couldn't make something for LMW without making something for my Little Klaire (even though she's still in hiding) so I made this as well. Again, I used fabric from Ozark Fabric and Other Fun Stuff.
I've got a little tweaking to do. I need to get rid of the blue marking dots, and fix a little tuck in one of the arm holes. I also want to add a little sumpin sumpin to it, but don't have anything on hand to embellish it with. I may have to make a run to Wally World to see if I can pick up some trim of some kind.

The pattern also has little cropped pants that I'm going to try to run up really quick sometime tomorrow too. I think Klaire's Mommy and Daddy will like it. It's been a looong time since I sewed such a tiny little dress, but I took my time and eased my way back in to it. Thank goodness it was an easy pattern. :)

I hope you all have a happy Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little dress - love the fabric! And the Snoopy Easter overalls are darling - er, boyishly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is ADORABLE! And LWM loves his romper.

    ReplyDelete