Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quilt Along Week 3

I didn't think I'd be able to get this week's quilt along blocks done, but I somehow found the time to do them. I love the colors!
I considered using a much lighter aqua for the corners, but after auditioning it, the white just disappeared, so my friend Janice and I decided the more vibrant blue was the way to go.
To be honest, I'm not a pastel kind of person. I always choose bright vibrant colors so this will suit me just fine.

Yesterday I received a big box from Ozark Fabric and was elated! Even LMW was happy to pet it and play with it.
This afternoon, I deliver the quilt I named "Christy's Dance" to my sister-in-law. I'm anxious to see her reaction.
I think this is National Quilting Day or something like that. I was able to celebrate by a little stitching on the quilt along blocks. Yay Me!!

3 comments:

  1. ahh you show at the Ozarks too :-) love your blocks- sorry I get so confused with people's names/emails/blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are going to be great all together! I really like the paisley with the more solid color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paisley with the little "Evinrudes" is darling! I spied some awesome looking fabrics in the stash LMW is enjoying, too!

    ReplyDelete