I love love love how they all turned out. And I hope LeLe does too. I documented part of the diaper bag process, and will post that sometime in the future. I quilted the bag, and the bib on my regular sewing machine. I loved the process. I used already quilted backing, so it was very easy, but one of these days, I'll do it the old fashioned way.
The blanket gave me a few moments of angst, as I intended the top and bottom to face a certain direction, and I failed on one end. It still looks ok though.
I added the branches and birds by using wonder under and zig zagging around them. I thought about adding some more zig zagging for smaller branches, but decided against it. I didn't want to take a chance on messing anything up.
For the bib and burp cloth, I used patterns I found on Home Made By Jill. It was extremely easy, and her patterns were easy to enlarge or make smaller.
I haven't washed the cloth yet, to make it fray. I love that feature and am anxious to see how it gets all fuzzy.
So, that is what I've been busy doing. I also made some nursing cover-ups for LeLe, but haven't taken photos of those yet. Will post soon.