Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quick Sew Up For The Boy

LMW needs some spring and summer clothes. And I've gotten a bee in my bonnet to sew some up. I've bought a few yards of fabric from Ozark Fabric and More Fun Stuff ( I love that place!!) and a couple of patterns, sew I've begun trying to create some things for him.
I plan to make at least three sets of overall shorts and a few more pairs of shorts. Then we'll see.
I used to make stuff like this for my kids years and years ago. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started on LMW's stuff. I'm having a good time, and it's helping the time pass until the weather is warm enough to actually wear shorts. I'm having issues with the groundhog.....

2 comments:

  1. What a super-cute set! I love your NICU quiltie down below, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was going to write...SUPER CUTE! And, more Evinrudes!

    ReplyDelete