Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 2 of the Quilt Along

I'm so pleased with myself. (not proud, just pleased) I followed Bea's directions to the letter and was able to put these four blocks together in record time.
I had to pay extremely close attention to my points and seam allowances. Even had to finagle a few of them to make sure I had enough allowance to attach them without taking the points off, but I took my time for once. *silly grin*
This is a skill building project and I'm learning so much!! I'm very glad I decided to join in with Bea and the others.
Now that I have this done, I might actually be able to focus on a little much delayed housework. *frown* And maybe more work on my flag refurbishing. Woo Hoo!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. They look great - love the fabric in the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination. I can't decide which 'version' I like better, but leaning towards #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blocks look great!! can you come do my housework too???

    ReplyDelete