Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back to the NICU

With all the gifts to make for Christmas and my soon to arrive Little Klaire, my ministry quilts have been horribly neglected. God gave me a little nudge the other day, so it's back to the NICU I go.

I bought a very sweet panel from Hillbilly Tonya at Ozark Fabrics and Other Fun Stuff. I didn't know what I would do with it when I purchased it, but it became very clear when I received that little nudge from Above.
I did some free motion in the panel part and then straight lines plus meandering lines down the sides. I always struggle with naming my quilts. Sometimes I think it's silly, but it seems like a quilt should have a name. The only thing I can think of for this one, is Garden of Love. If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestion for sure!
I feel better now, knowing I'm back on the path God sent me. It feels really good to know that there will be a child who is warmed if not blessed by this quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about the NICU quilts.

    Such a pretty girlie-girl quilt. Someone will fall in love with this one!

    ReplyDelete