Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Work

LMW stayed with us this weekend. Not only did I have him most of the day Friday, but also from about 11:00 Saturday morning until about 12:45 Sunday afternoon. His Mommy and Daddy took a little weekend trip and he spent part of the weekend with me and part with his other grandmother. It went better than it might have, even if he did wake up a few times and tell me "I need Mommy." ;)

I did manage to get a few things done, but they aren't ready to share yet. What I do have to share is the transformation of our baby girl K's nursery.  This is what we started with...
And after a bit of sewing and painting in the last two or three weeks, this is part of what we came away with...
There is more, but I don't have photos of it yet. Window dressings and cushions for a white rocker go with this.  I finished the mural this afternoon after dropping LMW off. I am one tired Nanna but it's all worth it. I can't wait until we have it all together and I can show you the whole room!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. You did s great job.
    Stephanie
    theladybugsgarden-stephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete