Friday, February 1, 2013

I Missed Christmas in January

Oh dear. I never was able to get anything together for my Twelve Months of Christmas for January. I kept thinking about it, but just couldn't find the time to work on anything Christmasy. I did however, make a really cool purchase before the month was gone. See these?
Aren't they the cutest things? I really scored on them because.....just take a look at the price tag.
Yep, $9.99 marked down to $3.50. But wait!! When I got to the register to pay, the clerk knocked them down to $1.50 each since it was so far past Christmas. Woo Hoo!!  I'd seen them earlier and there were some cool candy cane ones, but someone else beat me to them. Bummer.

Anyway, that will have to be my Christmas in January. I sure hope I can get something together for February!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't they the cutest! I missed the monthly Christmas month too - so many end of the month post ups.

    ReplyDelete