Thursday, February 7, 2013

Log Cabin Finish

Yay Me!! I finished the Log Cabin quilt for my church friend. I'm so happy happy happy.
I learned a LOT from this quilt. And I had help figuring out exactly how to quilt it from two friends... Sharon and Snoodles. Thanks girls!!
I thought I would never get all the threads and fuzz off this thing. It wanted to hold on to every little piece, but I think I finally got it all before I rolled it up for delivery. I had to lay it out on one of our beds to see how it would look.
So now, I really kinda want to make one for myself..... it will have to wait a while though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! You did a fantastic job - and I can imagine how tired you are from all that quilting- aching shoulders and neck. Just beautiful sweetie!

    ReplyDelete