Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Purse Organizer

I couldn't stand it. I had to make something to go inside my purse that would keep all the clutter from settling at the bottom. I admit it--I'm addicted. When I'm not sewing, I'm planning my next project. *sigh*

Anyway, I found this tutorial today and just had to do it. Was really easy. I love it. Yes, those are tampons.

I've had so many people ask me if I'm taking orders yet. I don't know when I'm going to start because I still feel like I'm not as good as I should be. And I have no idea what to charge for stuff.

Anyway, here are the pictures.






3 comments:

  1. I watched a tutorial yesterday of a purse construction. She added the organizer to the liner, sewing it in before she put the inside and outside together. It was pretty easy and looked great. You might try to do that and see how it turns out.

    I'd love to try some of these things you are doing, but I gave you all my fabric. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have the rest of that butterfly material. And I have some that Peggy gave me that doesn't particularly interest me, if you just want to practice ot try stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think boo could have a nice sidegig as a model for ur creations. Lol

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete