Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dogwood

Today, I finished a painting I did for a Christmas gift. I hope no one tells the recipient... I used a thin canvas purchased at Walmart, and simple acrylic craft paint.




I did look at the more expensive paints in Hobby Lobby yesterday and wished I could spend money to buy them. I haven't purchased tube paint in so many years, what was $2.00 is now $10.00 a tube. Maybe I can buy one tube at a time. I could just purchase primary colors and then mix any other I may need.

I also purchased a $3.00 canvas bag I am going to use for Sunday mornings. I will carry my Bible and other odds and ends, thus will not need to take a purse. I am also going to study the construction and try my hand at creating one from a different fabric. I'll post when I get it finished.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Looks as if they should be fluttering in the breeze! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete