Monday, August 24, 2009

Large Toile Bag

This is my latest creation. I used Simplicity Pattern #2750. It wasn't hard at all, just time-consuming. Took me two days to finish because cutting out the fabric wore me out. I did all the sewing this afternoon. I'm very pleased; just wish it had a pocket or something on the inside. I guess I can make some gadget holders and little wallet(s) to hold all my stuff. The fabric was leftover from when my mother-in-law made curtains. I love it. It's sturdy and lovely at the same time.



4 comments:

  1. You are becoming quite the seamstress, little girl. I'm so proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE This one!! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carried it to work today. Everything fits but I need something to keep it all from just floating around. I guess I need to make some gadget holders/bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with this bag.

    the end.

    ReplyDelete