Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bias Tape Tutorial

Last night, I was working on a project that called for adding bias tape to the edges of the thing I was making. I bought some double-folded bias tape (whatever that is, right?) a few weeks ago and decided to attempt it. I failed horribly because I have no idea how to use it. There is a special trick to it apparently. I was about to give up on the project until I googled "Double-folded bias tape" and the first link was an instructional YouTube video titled, "No swearing bias tape method." Perfect.

Y'all...it's hilarious and SO helpful. If you want to learn how to do it or just get a good laugh, check it out.



I can now finish my project (since that's all that is lacking) and hope to post pictures later this week since I don't have time to work on it again until Thursday.

P.S. Check out Mom's pillow pictures below if you haven't already. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL. That was hilarious. And helpful. I would have never considered sewing twice, but it makes sense!

    Michelle R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! Your a genius...now to try it for real. :)
    Lisa
    kssnnikkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete