Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Little PR for a Friend

I don't often suggest blogs. I don't know why, except that maybe I just don't think about it. But I'm going to share a new one with you.

I'd like to introduce Alyssa at Keep Calm and Carrion. AKA the Princess as she is affectionately called on the Ozark Fabric and Other Fun Stuff facebook page.  She is just beginning in the world of blogging, but let me tell you, she is no beginner when it comes to sewing. I don't know how in the world she does what she does, but I have to admit I am envious of her talent.

I don't have a picture because she doesn't have a button. I hesitate to display pictures from her first post because they are of her children and that just isn't a good idea in my opinion. (For several reasons, not the least of which is their privacy.) In lieu of a button, I'll post a pic of one of her amazing creations.
So, if you get a chance, check in with her and encourage her in this new endeavor. She's a funny gal and even if you aren't interested in what she does, she's fun to read.

Oh, and don't forget to check out Tonya's Hillbilly Quilt Shop and Ozark Fabric and Other Fun Stuff.

 She's Alyssa's boss.

1 comment: