Saturday, September 21, 2013

One Check Mark

FINALLY!!!  I was able to check off one thing on my "to-do" list! I finished the Moore OK victims quilts.

I almost pulled my hair out on the first one simply due to my unhappy sewing machine issue. I was able to finish it with my new and improved machine, and it will do. I'm happier with the second one, which was completely quilted with the new machine. I hope the recipients aren't disappointed.

Now I can move on to the other pressing matters. And there are still plenty of them!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad the new machine is working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the new machine! Beautiful, beautiful quilts. I'd sure like to be there when people in Moore, OK receive their quilts! What precious gifts they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the new machine! Beautiful, beautiful quilts. I'd sure like to be there when people in Moore, OK receive their quilts! What precious gifts they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda, you did a great job on the Moore quilt!

    ReplyDelete