Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lately

I've had trouble getting anything finished lately, mainly due to the arrival of our little Klaire. I thought it had been long enough since I posted something, so here is what I've managed to get done, and also managed to take a photo of.
Western towels for my friend Judy.
John Deere outfit for LMW's third birthday, which you can read about here. I also made him an I Spy quilt, but failed to get a shot of it finished. This is what I did manage to get.
I have another set of towels done for a graduation gift, and have a quilt top all done but the border. I'll post about them as soon as I get more time. That's all for now!


2 comments:

  1. Great projects and you have a lovely excuse for a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a lot to me! Sorry the little guy was sick for his bday :(

    ReplyDelete