Tuesday, May 21, 2013

For The Other One

I have two nephews graduating from high school, and in my last post I shared my gift to one of them. This is my gift to the other.
I shared earlier about the towels, but added a canvas painting of an Arkansas Razorback. I have to say, it was well received.
I love doing stuff like this. I really should take more time to paint, but I'm the kind of person who needs a reason to paint something. I need to create something for a specific spot in my home, or there needs to be a gift giving situation. I love to paint, but I'm not one to just paint and lay the canvas aside, moving on to paint something else. I almost wish I was, but then, where would I store them all?? LOL. And also, it would take quilting time away. Oh dear, can't have that. Maybe one day they will reverse order, but for now. I'm happy with how things are.

1 comment:

  1. Great gifts for a nephew - your painting is stunning.

    ReplyDelete