Thursday, May 9, 2013

Harper

I can post this quilt now since Harper has had her birthday.
My daugher-in-law chose all the fabrics and the pattern for her niece's first birthday gift.
Putting it together was quick and easy due to the design, so it gave me more time to really put the quilting to it. I love how it turned out.
The hardest part was the ruffle around the binding. But it adds so much to the quilt.

I left out one of my paper pieced blocks in yesterday's post. I wanted to add it for fun.
I realized only after I'd finished that one point on the star is cut off, but I'll keep it just the same. And I meant for Santa to only peek out of one spot, but he managed to sneak in there behind Sweet Sue anyway. Rascal!!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little quilt! Oh, I have that Sue pattern somewhere - need to dig her out.

    ReplyDelete