Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Christmas in September

You've seen what I was working on for this month's Christmas project and now it's finished.
Actually, I finished it this weekend, but am just now getting it posted.  I turned the top down like a curtain panel, so I can hang it over the window in my front door during December. The easiest way I knew of to display it.
The free motion quilting around Santa and his elves was a lot of fun but....the back is not worthy of being shown for sure. Tension issues...machine issues...batting height...operator error...I don't know what, but it doesn't look so nice. It's for me, so I'm not fretting over it.

This is September 11th. I'd like to mention my appreciation to all who were first responders, and remember those who lost their lives and their families.  God bless them all and
God Bless America!!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you - don't stress - It will be a fun addition to your delightful decorations for the season.

    ReplyDelete