Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Little Stitching Here and There

I've had to put quilting on hold due to needing a few supplies and time. But I have been able to stitch a bit every day. This is what I'm working on at present.
These are pre-printed panels that my friend Janice gave me. They were just white with the lines printed, and I used the crayon coloring idea to give them some pizazz.
Some of them were already stitched and I just had to fill them in with crayon. It was a little tricky and I'm still not happy with the kitty cat, I may decide to do a little more tweaking on her.
These are two I've stitched and they are ready to use. I didn't think I would like them while I was coloring them in, but I LOVE them now.
It's been soooo long since I embroidered anything, I was afraid my stitches would look bad, but I think they are fairly decent.  I currently have a calf in my hoop and can't wait to see how it turns out.




No comments:

Post a Comment