Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Puff Two

Here is the second painting I've done which is inspired by a Puffs tissue box design.
My brother created some 10x10 box frames for me a while back, just so I could add canvas and paint on them. Unfortunately, I didn't have any canvas handy, but what I did have was Aida cloth that Snoodles awarded me. (I told you I had other things in mind than cross stitching, didn't I Snoodles?)
This little painting didn't take long at all, and I was very content while doing it. Peace and happiness filled my soul as I welded the brush. Oh, it's not the stuff of Van Gogh, but it suits me just fine.

Linking up to Rock 'N Share at The Shady Porch

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you painted on Aiddea cloth! That is so porous - what patience. Just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing!! I don't have any painting or drawing talent and I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's purty enough to spend good money on in a store! I've seen not near as nice in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job...turned out beautifully! I love your inspiration too! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share!

    ReplyDelete