Saturday, August 31, 2013

Catching Up a Bit

So, I had a long list of things to do and there haven't been many things marked off. Let's see...

1. Sash/Square up and quilt donated blocks for the Moore Oklahoma tornado victims. (As soon as they arrive) Ready to quilt, just have to get the backing and batting.

2. An English Paper Piecing project for a friend. (By September)
(Unfortunately I had to bow out of this one, just didn't have the time.)

3. Two memory quilts for a friend who lost her husband last year. 

4. At least four more NICU quilts. (I'd like to get more done if possible)

5. Finish up all BOMs that are currently ongoing.
     A. Paper pieced
     B. Traditional
     C. Deck-Ade the Halls
     D. Bea's Sampler
(I'm not finished, but I'm getting close. This is the latest for Bea's Sampler)
6. A Cover/Stand for my tablet pc.

7. Baste and quilt a vintage quilt top for my cousin.
8. A few dresses along for my Little Klaire. (One so far)
Gotta be ready for the first Razorback game!!

9. Maybe some pants and appliqued shirts for LMW (made a new bag for his little Mother's Day Out days and Story Time at the library...does that count?

(The following need not be done by Christmas, but they are long over due)

10. Paint my tv cabinet

11. Paint an old end table my father made for me

12. Sand and refinish the top of my dining table

13. Make new bedding for myself

14. Repaint my front door. (Ugh!! This is WAYYYY overdue)

15. Reorganize my craft/sewing closet. You take your life in your hands when you open the door....

(Added recently.)
16. Repaint a desk I'm using in my sewing room.

17. Paint a corner shelf that is in my sewing room.

I added some things to my list that I didn't post. I hung a new quilt rack and shelf, my husband made a lovely rustic ladder to hang some quilts on, and I rearranged my sewing room.
I feel good about my progress, even though it's not as far along as I'd hoped by now. It will happen though, I just have to trudge on and keep the faith!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing well on your list, so don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all you get done. I'm worn out just reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten an amazing amount done---wish I had been that productive! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete