Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quick But Happy Post

I have been really sidetracked lately on all my projects but I'm making some progress. I wanted to show everyone what my awesomely awesome husband made for me today.
He put it together with weathered cypress boards. Why do I have a ladder in my house you may ask? Well, I'll tell you.....

On second thought, I'll show you....
LOVE IT!! The top quilt is one my Mother had made for me the Christmas before I married. I chose the colors and pattern. The second is the one I made for my Mom when she was sick with that "C" word we won't mention. The third is one I won years ago. As my quilt collection grows, I'm sure I will rotate quilts from time to time.

My sewing room is coming right along. I can't wait to get it all finished so I can show you!!



3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Belinda! This makes such a nice display. I love your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE the quilt ladder! I also love that each quilt has a story.

    ReplyDelete