I decided to post my lackluster convergence project. I'm following Tonya and Linda as they are doing a convergence quilt, but I didn't buy the book they are working through. I really should because just following along is not working for me....I'm failing.
I didn't plan to post about it at all, but decided I'd just go ahead and show the whole world what a ditz I am. *smirk* My first mess up was not cutting the strips in more obvious gradient sizes. Second mess up was sewing them together, same size strips beside each other instead of alternating them.
I think I've messed up by not cutting the gradients right AGAIN. This just doesn't look right to me.