Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Do Over

Isn't it nice when life allows you to get a "do over"?? With a little help from my friends...(cue song)... I was able to re-do the convergence quilt and get it right.
I did make one minor miscut, but it worked itself out and I'm satisfied with the final result.
Now, I will endeavor to enlarge the thing so I can make something useful out of it. I may try to do something along the lines of Sharon's version. It's too cool for words! I love how that looks and hope I can come at least close to it. She's always an inspiration to me.

Edited:

Here is my rendition of Sharon's idea. I'm crushing on this thing and want to keep adding. Must find some fabric that will go with it, if not more of the same... having a good time!!!

7 comments:

  1. Kuddos to you in giving it another go - but I liked the other one too! Oh, this is a pretty thing to play with - can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! Love the colors. These convergence quilts are so fun. I keep thinking this can be done on a larger scale but I'm scared to try it just yet. I will though, someday :) I love these borders too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Sew Pretty! I may have to try one of those one day.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really pretty. Sharon's border idea really is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is stunning! I really like that....you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the border idea!!!!!! Like enough I want to try it out! :)
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  7. With love to you!

    PSALM 23

    THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD,
    That's Relationship!

    I shall not want,
    This supply is!

    MAKE ME WALK IN GREEN PASTURES,
    This is rest!

    He leadeth me beside the still waters,
    This is refreshing!

    He restores my soul,
    This is healing!

    GUIDE ME FOR THE PATHS OF JUSTICE,
    That's Guidance!

    FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR NAME,
    This is on purpose!

    THOUGH I WALK THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH,
    That's Testing!

    I will fear no evil,
    That's Protection!

    Thou art with me,
    That is fidelity!

    YOUR STICK AND YOUR staff they comfort me,
    This is discipline!

    Prepare a table before ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES,
    This is hope!

    UNGE MY HEAD WITH OIL
    That's Consecration!

    And my cup runneth over,
    That's Abundance!

    SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY A follow me EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE,
    This is a blessing!

    AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD
    That's Security!

    FOR LONG DAYS,
    This is eternity!

    May the Lord bless you and keep you!

    I'd be happy to follow my blog will be an honor to your presence. Repay the same way with all Christian love.

    In Christ,

    ***Lucy***
    http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/



    See also:

    http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete