Friday, June 4, 2010

Working On It

I have been working on some things, but the only thing I have to post right now is a picture of pillows I did for J and K, who by the way are now officially engaged. Yay!! Planning an April wedding.


I'm still working on my wisteria quilt, but decided to do it all by hand, so it's going to take a while. I'm enjoying it though. As soon as I get the main section put together, I'll post a pic.
If you want to see Little Man Win on his one month birthday today, skip over to B_Lines.


2 comments:

  1. doing a quilt all.by.hand?? wow. let me know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pillows.
    When Kelly came home she had me a large black garbage bag FULL of cotton fabrics her neighbor gave me. I'm going to make a quilt out of them for my bed. I might be emailing you and begging for advice!

    Going to see Win... :)

    ReplyDelete