Sunday, June 20, 2010

Final Result

When I posted the picture of K's tree canvases, I didn't have a place to hang them. While visiting J and K this weekend, I took a photo of the final result in their living room. I like the blue of the background against the mocha wall.


I didn't realize it at the time, but after I took the shot, I saw that everything on the sofa was made by me as well. The pillows, the razorback throw and the quilt. I don't think I have that much of my work in my own house. It's sweet that they display all of it.

It was a quick trip, but I got to see my loved ones for a little while. And it's always nice to see your work displayed and someone else enjoying it.

3 comments:

  1. That looks so cool!!! It's like looking out a window at a grand old tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful! It goes perfectly with the wall color.

    ReplyDelete