Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Project


Over the weekend, I created a little outfit for Little Man to wear for Independence Day.  I'd been meaning to do this for quite some time, and was rummaging through my fabric stacks and spotted the star design. I thought it would be perfect for a celebration outfit.

Later on, after I had to go back and put elastic in the legs because LM's legs are so short, I had a light bulb moment. I decided to put a firecracker on his bottom.


I have one more onesie to do and I may just follow Tanya at FrouFrouBritches and do the messy monogram thing. Or at least an abbreviated version since it's really too long to put on a tiny little onesie.


2 comments:

  1. Holy, smokes! I'm cracking up that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His booty exploded tonight and I accidentally stuck my finger in it, trying to check his diaper. Big mistake.

    ReplyDelete