Saturday, October 27, 2012

Relief!!

I'm finally finished with my postage stamp quilt and pillow sham. It seems like months since I began...well, maybe it has been because I hand pieced the quilt top.
I spread it on the floor to see just how nice it looks. Warts and all. ;)
The sham neads a little straightening up on the bed.
All put together. Yayyy, now I can focus on something else. I'm still working on hand piecing another top, but I have some other things in the works as well. And since Christmas is sooo close, I really need to slow down on the quilting and do some other sewing for gifts. At least now I can breathe a sigh of relief!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie - just wonderful. You know this is my kind of quilt and I'll be right over to get it. You should put this in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! what size squares did you use? I made one about 12 years ago and used 1 inch finished size squares - I used over 2000 of them by time I was done - I was glad to finish it! I'm sure you were too.

    ReplyDelete