Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Work

I finished a NICU charity quilt this afternoon. I have one more to go and I'll be ready to take them all to St. Vincent's Infirmary.
I just kept it simple with this one. I needed to get it done and get the next one taken care of because it's been a while since I delivered any. Straight lines and stitching in the ditch made this fast work.


 The next one is sandwiched and ready to start quilting tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be able to take them to Little Rock next week.

And maybe tomorrow, I'll get my Bingo Board finished for the May For Me Bingo Celebration I'm participating in.
You can check out my post about that here


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty little quilt! I especially like how the 'flowerdy' print comes around to the front for the edge. How many quilts will you be taking up this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simple, pretty colors. It's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete