Saturday, March 24, 2012

Christmas in March #2

I was able to finish the Santa I was working on when I posted the last time. Here is my inspiration ornament purchased at Cracker Barrel.

And here is my personal version.

It's quite different, but then I never intended to try for an exact replica. If I make another one, I may add a little to it, or stitch it together instead of using hot glue. I just really wanted to get it finished to see whether I liked it or not. And I do.  

Now, I can figure out what to do for April... Stay tuned folks!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I like a rolly polly Santa, so your's is just my kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sharon....I like your chubby Santa much better! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, the rolly polly guy gets my vote. He LOOKS jolly!

    ReplyDelete