Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Third Pillow

For sister #3. Did you guess how many I had? Three sisters and a brother. I don't think a pillow is something he'd appreciate though... *grin*


I thought I'd like this one the least, but turns out I like it the best. There's enough of Mom's sweaters left to make myself a pillow and I may try that in the next week or so. This was a Minutes for Me project and it didn't take all that long.

Here are all the pillows I've made for Christmas 2011.


I've enjoyed making them. There was no pressure for a change and I just enjoyed the process.

3 comments:

  1. No pressure projects are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cool pillow! Your sister will love it! Thanks for linking up for Minutes for Me!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think these pillows are the greatest idea - and like you said - no pressure, just joy!

    ReplyDelete