Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weekend Work 10-01-11

Here are two or three things I'm working on this weekend.


In case you couldn't tell, this is a table runner. I have all the leaves machine appliqued and need to do some decorative stitching and bind it.  It's laying on a quilt I have just begun to quilt. I was going to do it all by hand, but decided to try the sewing machine, since I have a newer, better machine.


I'm going to take. my. time. with it and do only a bit at each sitting. I'm hoping that will alleviate mistakes and frustration.

These two shots are for a Christmas ornament exchange I've joined. I won't show you what I have so far, because I don't want the recipient to get any ideas....



I'm having a productive and joyful day. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so several of you are working on ornaments. I need to get busy!!!

    ReplyDelete