Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time For Another One

Please excuse the run-on wording in places. My comma key has mysteriously died. But the good news is I finished another NICU quilt and plan to deliver them this Thursday. I'm both looking forward to it and am a little nervous about it. That's just the way I am.


Everything I used was from my stash with the exception of the batting.


I bought a yard of fleece to use at the backing and decided to use it as batting instead. Worked ok but nothing to write home about. It was easy to applique the shapes onto but too thin to use as backing.


So I reached in my fabric cabinet and pulled out something that was in my mother's stash when she passed. I love knowing her fabrics are going to help someone this way.

And here is the latest LMW video. I call it..."Grinning Defiance"...

video

2 comments:

  1. love the video. great title for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt. The appliques look great with the stripes. Is it your own design?
    Your video really makes me smile. My now 22 year old daughter would always grin in the sweetest way when she was told not to do something.

    ReplyDelete