After months of working on this, I finally finished it yesterday.
The reasons it took so long was because I not only kept putting other projects in front of it, but I had to mostly use whatever I could find in my stash. So, it's a hodge podge of networking, especially on the back. I may tweak it a bit but if I don't get around to it, I'll still be ok with it.
I really kinda made it up as I went. I knew I wanted the side panels with these blocks, but just added ideas as I went and found fabric. It was sort of a quilt as you go thing too.
Now, if I can just get a couple more throw pillows and my walls painted, I may just have a completely re-done room.