Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ready for Batting

Here is the finished Wisteria quilt top.


It's a little hard to find a place in my house where I can take a good picture of it. But I think you can see it well enough.  I think it turned out great and SR could finally see the wisteria in it. He even offered to take my picture with it....


Not the most flattering shot of me ever taken, but I'm trying not to worry about such things as that these days. Trying being the key word here.

Now I'm anxious to get the batting and backing fabric, and get this baby put together. I can't wait to see my Mom's reaction. It's going to be a surprise, so mums the word, k?

I'm not even finished with this one, and I created another one on paper this afternoon. It's going to be a small quilt for a little girl. Can't wait to buy fabric.....

3 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty! (And reminds me that I need to finish my t-shirt quilt I started about five years ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful! and i love that you make all your quilts just -poof!- out of your head, instead of making something plain or following someone else's pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty! I wish I had the patience to quilt. Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete