Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Newest Quilt Project

I haven't even finished the wisteria quilt, and I'm already working on a new one. This is the stash I came home with last Monday. The newest quilt will be for a little baby girl.



 
It's rather disconcerning to walk into Hobby Lobby and march back to the fabric as if my life depended on it. Not looking right nor left, but on a mission to get there as quickly as possible.  I feel I'm drowning in fabulous fabric and just when I think I've chosen what I want, I spy something else across the way. It's pitiful really. Like a terrible addiction. (But I kinda like it, eh?)

I went home, began washing fabric, and drawing out the design I want.


There will be some squares, some applique, and some hearts and circles. And it will be personalized with the little darling's name. I'm anxious to get started cutting.....

1 comment: