Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Neat Ideas

Okay, I know I haven't made anything in awhile because I haven't really felt like it since getting pregnant (well, I did make one thing but I didn't take a picture and post on here because it was a gift for someone who reads this blog), but I'm going to give a few links to some cute projects.

Pen Pouch - if I knew how to do zippers, I'd try this.

Pretty Pillowcase - these are so cute.

Recipe Card Holder
- if I knew how to embroider and had a better track record of cutting my fabric out evenly, I'd make some of these as well. When I have to fold over and make a seam, my fabric never seems to match up. I guess I'm not doing absolutely perfectly straight stitching before I turn inside out and fold over. I don't know if that makes sense. I'm still learning...

Diaper Bag
- apparently, it's the easiest diaper bag EVER. I guess I could try it and see. I'm not too confident in my sewing lately.

Baby and Toddler Slippers - these are adorable. The link is to a downloadable tutorial. Just click on "Preview" if you wanna peek.

Mommy and Me Ladybug Bags - I wish I had the time and fabric to do these for my sister-in-law and niece for Christmas; alas, I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment