Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Progress

I finally made some headway on my handmade Christmas gifts this weekend. Here are a few things I made for my 2-1/2 year-old niece:

Placemat Colored Pencil Roll from this tutorial

Scrabble Magnets on a Cookie Sheet via here

Mom and I also worked on some coasters for my brother's girlfriend (tutorial here or here). I made a set for myself because one of the tiles was chipped (plus, I needed some anyway). I'm going to make two more sets sometime this week but I have to get more tiles. Cheap, easy gift idea (the tiles are about 16 cents a piece and you can use scrapbook paper, wallpaper samples, or gift wrap and stickers).


Mom using Modge Podge on the tiles

Me focusing intently on the tiles. Ha. Pay no mind to that double chin.


The tiles with scrapbook paper and stickers for Katy


Mom and daughter, working together. Fun!


My travel-themed coasters

No comments:

Post a Comment