Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Quick Pillow

I've had making a pillow for my bed on my to-do list for months. I finally got one done yesterday. Woo Hoo!!
It turned out better than I really expected it to. I had a totally different vision in my head, but things didn't work out, and this is what I did instead.
I will probably wind up making two more a little larger to go between this one and the shams. But that is not a priority at this time. My bed did need a little something though, and the seahorses work just fine!

AND
I'm in the process of painting this pot.
I've read several times that chalk paint will adhere to resin without any type of bonding agent or primer. We'll see....

2 comments:

  1. I like your new pillow - those sea horses rock! I would be interested how the chalk paint works out on your pot - I have some that need some perking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those seahorses and lovely room

    ReplyDelete