Saturday, April 26, 2014

Progress and Success

I've painted several items for our new little enterprise.  And thankfully, we've sold a couple of items this week. This chair is the latest finish, but I have two more things almost ready to put up for sale.
You can see the irises in bloom behind the chair. I transplanted them from my mother's place last year...I think. (Could have been the year before that.) They are really blooming this year, so they must like where I put them.

We've decided on a name for our business. It took many many days of thinking and rethinking. I prayed about it several times, and we wanted something different than the norm. Finally God gave it to me. Yes, I DO give Him the credit. Ready?

Time Change: Springing Vintage Furniture Forward

Do you like it? We do.
I've been really busy with the painting and sewing and keeping the boy child, etc. I'm busy from "get up to go down" every day. And you know what? I love it!

I made these little goodies this week for some friends coming babies.

I also finished two baby quilts for a friend. Now, all my commissions are finished and I have to say that I'm kind of glad about that.
That's my update dear friends. Time to call it a night and "go down" for my beauty sleep. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have had some sales - beautiful chair. I love the plaid/homespun baby quilts too.

    ReplyDelete