Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Big and Little

I've been making headway on a big project, and also getting some little projects finished.
First the Big.

This is how far I am on the denim mosaic back for two memory quilts. I have four or five big panels like this done.
But I also have all these small sections yet to join. It's like piecing a puzzle. I still hope to have both done by Christmas. I think I'll make it.
In between working on that, I have been doing some quick little jobbers. These jammies for one of my BFF's grandsons.
Some jammies for my LMW.
And then a quick little paper pieced bird, just for a change of pace and stress reliever. He was fun to make!
Now to get on with more work. I'd love to finally be in a place where I didn't have something bearing down on my shoulders and I could just sew for fun. Maybe after Christmas..... I can dream.

4 comments:

  1. Love that pile of mosaic - cute pjs and super bird block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it all! The denim mosaic quilt will be interesting to see. The Chickadee is too cute! Will it be in a quilt? And, there's going to be some handsome looking little guys in their Christmas PJs!!! LOVE those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often feel that way too...it would be heaven to sew just to be sewing but there always seems to be a deadline or something to make for someone else! Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yummy mosaic blocks! You are much better at paper piecing than I!! :)

    ReplyDelete