Sunday, November 10, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Gee, it's been some time since I posted anything. I've been crazy busy with life! Grandchildren, sewing, etc. etc. Life is full and that's a good thing. Who wants to be sitting around with nothing to do?!!

Here are a few things I can show you that I've been working on.
For my little Klaire Bear. :)
A  shirt for LMW.
Acrylic on canvas for my great nephew.
A patriotic Razorback for my nephew's birthday.
I have a picture of the memory quilts in progress and can't find them on my computer. I really need a better filing system! I'm finishing up the binding on one of them and have the other one ready to start quilting. It will be a busy week with deer camp and grandchildren, so I won't be able to work on it much this week. It's all good though.

2 comments:

  1. Your painting is just amazing - you are very talented. And it looks like you are enjoying that new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the above!!! I wish I had even an itty bitty bit of your talent. :D

    ReplyDelete