Sunday, July 21, 2013

Making a List

Since I seem to have misplaced my crafty muse lately, I thought I would make myself a list of things I need to accomplish by Christmas or before. I may regret it..... *wink*

1. Sash/Square up and quilt donated blocks for the Moore Oklahoma tornado victims. (As soon as they arrive)

2. An English Paper Piecing project for a friend. (By September)

3. Two memory quilts for a friend who lost her husband last year.

4. At least four more NICU quilts. (I'd like to get more done if possible)

5. Finish up all BOMs that are currently ongoing.
     A. Paper pieced
     B. Traditional
     C. Deck-Ade the Halls
     D. Bea's Sampler

6. A Cover/Stand for my tablet pc.

7. Baste and quilt a vintage quilt top for my cousin.

8. A few dresses along for my Little Klaire.

9. Maybe some pants and appliqued shirts for LMW

(The following need not be done by Christmas, but they are long over due)

10. Paint my tv cabinet

11. Paint an old end table my father made for me

12. Sand and refinish the top of my dining table

13. Make new bedding for myself

14. Repaint my front door. (Ugh!! This is WAYYYY overdue)

15. Reorganize my craft/sewing closet. You take your life in your hands when you open the door....

 It always helps me to make a list and it gets me motivated. So, maybe I can start marking through these things.


1 comment:

  1. I like lists. It feels almost as good checking things off as it does getting them done! ;)

    ReplyDelete