Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Few Little Things

I finally finished my summer quilt. Yay Me!!! No pictures yet, but they are a comin'.

These are a few other things I've been doing.

A dress, inspired by the Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle. I can't wait to see if it fits Klaire.
One of my two BOMs for July. A paper pieced star.
A pretty little paper pieced Goldfinch. It wasn't hard, but for some reason I kept having "issues" with it. I'm please at how it turned out though.
Tomorrow, I work on another little dress for Klaire. Stay tuned.




2 comments:

  1. I would say that little lady bug is quite happy - the grouchy lady bug is a very cute line. Very cute little dress - well done on your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ladybug! Happy Independence Day to you! May God give you many moments of joy today. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete