Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bea Blocks for July

I'm doing Beaquilter's sampler quilt along and here are my second two blocks.
The Flying Geese were no trouble at all, but this was only the second star block I'd done and I admit to having a tiny bit of trouble with it. Not the actual putting it together, but I kind of got a little confused on the cutting. I must have misread the instructions or something. In any case, they are done and I'm almost caught up with everything.

I finished this little flouncy dress for Little Miss Klaire last night too. Can't wait to see if it comes anywhere close to fitting her. I made it a little larger than I thought she needed so she'd have something to grow into.
I've never done the little snaps in the crotch so that was a learning experience. I love the fabric. It's Fly a Kite by Riley Blake and I got it from Tonya at Ozark Fabrics and More Fun Stuff on Facebook. She also has a website. Fantastic prices!!

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Love the blocks but that flouncy dress is adorable! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete