Saturday, April 6, 2013

Harper

This is a little quilt I made for my daughter-in-law's niece Harper, for her first birthday next month. I spent more time on this baby quilt than I have ever spent before and I'm so happy with the result.
I did several different decorative stitches on the seams, and a ton of straight line and meandering quilting. K chose the fabrics and the style of quilt.
The ruffle was the most time intensive thing, but I love the look of it. I was even able to square it all up well enough to do a little something different on the back. I sometimes have trouble with that.
K and I are both pretty pleased with it. Now, if I can just get my other deadline projects finished!!! Two other quilts need to be finished by the end of April.....

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and nicely done. Oh, I have finishes waiting on a batt order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors! OK. So, I need one in a king size. ;D

    ReplyDelete