Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bea's Quilt Along Finale

I finally put it all together and added my own touch to the borders. The original design wasn't as large as I like my quilts, so I added more to it.
I learned so much from this project. And I love the design so much, I'm thinking of making another one... but not until I get some UFOs finished. Thank you Beaquilter for leading us on this journey! It takes a lot of time and effort to write a tutorial and quilt along.

My friend Janice and I want to do another quilt along now!! We just need to find one we both love the look and idea of.

6 comments:

  1. It came out lovely! Carrying out the design into the border really adds to it. And I saw the other post - Hmm, a few more days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outside borders you chose to put on the finished quilt along. It looks beautiful! I'm still working on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours came out beautifully! I love the extra border! Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I love those bright colors! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! Yours turned out the absolute most beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! love the blue inner border fabrics!! too cute

    ReplyDelete